We are looking for a small number of elite developers and designers to help us change the way people read on the iPad. We are creating multitouch software to help people read and make sense of text, and are developing new, fluid ways ways to navigate, annotate, and visualize documents. We are small startup based in Atlanta with unique technology and a flexible working environment. Interested? Contact us.
- At least 2 years of iOS development experience.
- Experience implementing complex, high-performance user interfaces.
- Experience in software architecture, as well as low level implementation.
- Comfortable working with large, diverse code base.
- Applications on the Apple App Store demonstrating skills.
- Familiar with PDF or other document standards.
- UX design background.
- At least 2 years of user experience design.
- Experience designing for tablet-scale devices.
- Comfortable with User Centered Design process.
- Familiar with different approaches to user testing and data analysis.
- Experience in visual/graphic design.
- Experience in design guidelines for iOS.